Chief Financial Officer
Presenting a unique opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer with an emerging growth dental aesthetics.
Our client is an early-stage, commercial dental start-up offering a break-through, aesthetic, denture treatment in stand-alone clinics nationwide. Patients can avoid the challenges of traditional dentures and the negative side effects with a solution that gives patients an affordable new smile in just-one-day. They provide business management and support for the non-clinical operations, allowing their doctors to focus on patients and provide excellent care. The company’s proven sales system works to convert consumers to patients, while at the same time, training dentists in a leading-edge, advanced, and proprietary implant procedure.
The CEO is a proven entrepreneur who has founded, grown and exited past companies for life changing equity value. He is looking for his next CFO all-star to further his national growth plans, map out the PE vs IPO strategy and ultimately take over the helm as CEO as he steps into a Chairman role.
Key Roles & responsibilities include:
- Serve as an integral member of the executive management team and contribute strongly to strategic and operational decision making, with high quality financial advice, experience and analysis.
- Act as a partner to the CEO and senior leadership team – appropriately debate and evaluate business and corporate development and financing strategies (including equity, debt and other non-dilutive funding).
- Be central to evaluating, organizing and implementing major transactions including IPO/other financings, working with the executive leadership team, Board of Directors, advisors/banks, IR and PR firms, and current and new investors.
- Facilitate investor and external relations; build relationships with and give presentations to analysts, investors and other audiences of relevance, working appropriately with the executive team and with advisers; act as a credible and effective representative of the Company.
- Provides proactive financial leadership and support to CEO while ensuring the appropriate financial focus and resources are utilized to maximize value and reduce exposure for the Company.